woensdag, oktober 31, 2012

My life in pictures | Autumn break


Hii ♥






















My autunm break is already over for 3 days ): But in my vacation I made some picture's with my phone from things I did during my break! So enjoy this my life in picture's (:


  

Started my holidays with studying ): My testweek starts on friday, so I had to study the whole vacation. I really didn't like that! I wanna to fun things in my vacation ):


On sunday and monday I had a sleepover at my friends house and we decided to make a rainbow cake! But we were to lazy to make a really rainbow cake so we just dit it like this. The cake was delicious!






































While we were making the cake, my friend's father asked us if we also wanted to make pancakes. So we decided to make blue and green pancakes with the foodcoloring(I don't know if that's the right word! I'm sorry if it's wrong) we had! We really liked them but the others thought it was a bit strange haha!






































 Ben &Jerry's! I adore B&J icescream. My sister bought this cause we were home alone monday evening. We ate pizza and as dinner we had Ben&Jerry's, good meal! ♥

 




























On wednesday I went shopping with my friends in Haarlem. And yeah, I like being crazy on picture's. Basicly because I'm looking normal I find myself ugly so when I look crazy it's normal that  you're ugly haha. I had a lot of fun with my friends ♥ Unfortunately I spend all my money when I was shopping with another friend in Amsterdam one week earlier so I couldn't buy anything. ): 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Peter Pan, yeuy! I love Disney movies, and I love to watch the movies when I have time. I watched the Peter Pan version with Jeremy Sumpter, the original one and part 2, Return to Neverland. And I also watched The Little Mermaid, my favourite Disney movie. Is it bad that I find Prince Eric very attractive?































Watching Jack&Finn Harries on YouNow, yay! For those who don't know them, Jack and Finn are two twinbrothers from London. Jack has a youtube account: http://youtube.com/user/JacksGap . You should really check them out.






























I could decide what we were going to eat on saturday, so I chose for fish sticks! I hadn't eat them in a while, so I wanted to eat them. My mum told me they were hard to bake, but I thought hmm noo I can do that. But actually I wasn't that good and they ended up looking like this:
































I got a new mirror! Well actually not a new one, but I just got a mirror, finally. I didn't had a mirror in my room before, only very little ones. But now I'm changing my closet (I'm creating sort of a walk in closet!) and I also needed a mirror, so my mum bought me this one (: I really like it!






























And my holidays ended with studying ):

That was my autumn break/vacation! But now I gotta study ): I won't be posting things till next weekend, when my testweek is over. Cause I really have to get good marks cause this is a very important year and these tests are counting for my final exam! I'm so sorry but school really goes first.

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Lots of love,
Tessa ♥

3 opmerkingen: