zaterdag, oktober 27, 2012

Quote of the day #2



I think everyone should do this right now. Just close your eyes, think about something fun and smile. Smiling is healthy! There is always a reason to smile, always. Even if you had a rough day, there must be happened something you liked. Just think about that one thing and smile!
I just think that a smile is the best gift you can get. I always wanted to be that person who's 24/7 smiling, but i figured out that that's impossible. Everybody has these things in life that brings them down. But for one sad thing in your life, there are thousands reasons to smile!
I hoped you've smiled a lot today of if your day just started, I hope you're going to smile a lot today. 


Never stop smiling ♥

Lots of love,
Tessa

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten