vrijdag, oktober 12, 2012

20 Day Celebrity Photo Challenge | Day 1: A photo of your favorite band.

Hello!
I saw this challange on some other blogs, so I decided to do it too! You actually post a photo everyday, but I don't think I have time for that so I'm gonna post a photo for this challange every week on thursday or friday. There are 20 'challenges' for 20 days and on everyday you have to post a photo of a celebrity.

So this is day 1: A photo of your favorite band




















One Direction!

I’m obsessed with them and I love them. They can make my day so much better! It’s not that I think their music is the best in the world, but I love to listen to their songs with my friends. But One Direction is actually a boyband, so if I had to choose a ‘real’ band I would say All Time Low.


















Lots of love,
Tessa

1 opmerking: