donderdag, oktober 18, 2012

20 Day Celebrity Photo Challenge | Day 2: A photo of celebrity you would marry if you were given the chance.

So here's day 2 of the 20 Day Celebrity Photo Challenge! A photo of celebrity you would marry if you were given the chance. This is an easy one for me: Harry Styles!

I just freakin' love him! I love nearly everything about Harry. At first, he's so cute. He was when he was younger, but now, he's still cute! And very handsome. And his voice is just amazing. I can listen to it for hours. I love the fact that his voice is a bit hoarse. And I adore his curls! I really like it when boys have curls. 
And Harry seems to be so nice and sweet. I met him at the Bring 1D To Me event. My sister and I got a code so we could go to the Q&A and signing. Some other friends of us also got a code so that was really cool! That day was by far the best day of my life. We were standing nearly front row so we could see them very good! And after the Q&A, there was the signing. So when I stood in front of Harry, I just shouted: 'I LOVE YOU HARRY!' And he answered: 'I love you too babe!' While he looked so cute at me and I was like omg what is air Harry just said he loved my ok he probably says that to a lot of girls but i don't care he said it to me alsgjlkasgj and then the security guy pulled me away from Harry. But I was still very shocked, and I had to walk down the stairs, cause the boys where on a platform. And you can guess it, I fell from the stairs. So awkward. I hope Harry didn't see it hahaha. And also, I was wearing these too big and uncomfortable flats, so one of them fell out and laid on the stairs, while I was already on the ground. It was like cinderella, my shoe was on the stairs. I hoped Harry would be the prince and grab my shoe, but when he didn't, I decided to grab it myself. 
So that's the story about how I met Harry Styles! Maybe I'll make another post sometime about the whole day, cause there's so much to tell about!
But yeah, as a answer to the question, I would defenitely marry Harry (+1 cause that rhymes)

Big Kisses,
Tessa ♥

1 opmerking:

  1. Ah, hij is echt leuk inderdaad :) En wat gaaf dat je hem ontmoet hebt! Ben jaloeeeers hihi ^.^

    Liefs Fien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen