donderdag, oktober 18, 2012

Me likes fruit

Helloo ♥
Today I wanna talk about fruit. Cause I love fruit.

























Yeah, I really love it. I love to eat fruit but I also love the scent of fruit (as in perfume). My favorite fruit are apples I think. Very mainstream haha. I also love bananas, but I think I like apples more because they're juicier! I also like mineola's. I don't know if you know them cause nearly no one know them, but a mineola is like a big tangarine. And now you probably think: that's like an orange. But it's not! It tastes totally different. And it's easier to eat than an orange. I also like peaches, but I don't eat them very often. And in the summer i loooove strawberries and water melon! Last summer in France we ate a lot of water melon! So that's the fruit i like!
Always after eating fruit I feel myself better than after eating candy (except for when I'm feeling depressive, then I only want to eat candy and chocolate). I feel very fresh too after eating fruit.

Here are some pictures of fruit:































































































Kisses,
Tessa ♥

2 opmerkingen: