vrijdag, oktober 26, 2012

Fall

Hiii sweeties!














 



Today I'm going to tell you about the things I like and hate about fall. I think I'm also going to do this with winter, spring and summer, but we'll see that later! I really hate fall, but there are also things that i like about the fall.


Let's start with the things I hate about fall:
-The rain. In Holland, it's nearly everyday raining. When I'm inside my  house, I like rain. But I have to cycle 20 minutes to school and 20 minutes from school to my house everyday, and cycling in the rain is a hell! And then the whole school is wet and dirty and everyone has these raincoats that are lying on the floor. And also, the rain ruins your hair and make-up. When I'm wearing eyeliner whilst cycling to school, I look like a zombie panda or something. I hate it! So yeah, rain is the main reason why I hate the fall.
-Spiders and other insects. I don't know what spiders do the other seasons, but in fall they suddenly appear out of nowhere and they are everywhere. I'm really afraid of spiders. I can handle the little ones, but the really big ones are just alsdjlaksjg scary. Especially when I see one and 3 seconds later it's gone. Then I'm like 'ok don't freak out. BUT WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU  STUPID SPIDER!' Cause it can be everywhere, just on the ground but it can also be in your bag or clothes. Imagine you're undressing yourself and suddenly a spider falls out of your shirt. I would freak out. I really hate spiders!

That are the things I hate about fall, but there are also things I like about fall:
-Fashion. I think I like the clothes in fall the most. The colors of fall clothes are very beautiful and I don't know, fashion is the best in fall i think!
-The cosiness. Fall is so cozy! Just sitting inside your house and watching tv with your family, while it's raining outside. And inside it's just warm and you're drinking coffee or tea or hot chocolate. I just find that very cozy! At home, we don't have a fireplace, but I would love to have one! I really like them and they make it even more cozy in your house!

So, that are the things i like and hate about fall! Do you agree with my statements? Or is fall the best season for you? Let me know what you think about fall!

Big kisses,
Tessa ♥

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik ben ook echt fan van de herfst/winter voor de gezelligheid, de warmte en de chocolademelk! :)
    En het is heerlijk om lekker op de bank te hangen met familie of vrienden.

    Liefs,
    Lisa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen