vrijdag, november 09, 2012

I'm back + random stuff

Hi lovelies! ♥
















I just wanted to tell you that my testweek is over now, so I'm back! Unfortunately, I don't think I did my tests very well, but we'll see. I hope you didn't mind me being away for a while, but I had to learn for a lot of tests so it was beter to take a little break! But from now on I will make articles and stupid posts about my boring life (:
Today was pretty cool, a famous Dutch dancer (his name is Juvat Westendorp) gave us a workshop at school! At first I was like hmm not Juvat is cool but I'm not excited cause I can't dance... But it turned out to be pretty cool! I wasn't good at the dancing but we had a lot of fun! And that dude was so funny and weird haha, and such a good dancer! Wow, I was I could dance too. I think it's so cool if you can dance, but I just can't. I've been on dancelessons a lot, ballet, jazz, streetdance, but I still can't dance haha. But the workshop was fun! And we also made a picture with Juvat! (it's the worst picture ever so ignore my face):
























This might be a bit of a boring post, but I just wanted to tell that I'm back and I wanted to tell about the danceworkshop, I hope you liked this post!

Lots of love,
Tessa ♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten