donderdag, november 15, 2012

20 Day Celebrity Photo Challenge | Day 4: A photo of your favorite male actor.

Hi guys!
Here's the 4th day of the 20 day celebrity photo challenge. Sorry I haven't post one last week but it was my testweek and I had to study and I was so tired! But here it is!
Day4: A photo of your favorite male actor.
That's defenitley Johnny Depp!































He's just a legend! I think there's nobody on earth that doesn't like Johnny Depp. He's defenitely the best actor I know. I love him the most in Pirates of the Caribbean (that's why I choose a picture of Jack Sparrow, his character in Pirates of the Caribbean). He's just so funny and awesome and cool and everything. I love his (a bit) gay walk, especially in Pirates of the Caribbean but he also walks like that in Alice in Wonderland. And I also love how he talks! Actually, I love everything about him!
Ofcourse there a lot of actors I love, but that's mostly cause I just think they're very handsome haha, but Johnny Depp is just my hero!

Who's your favorite actor?

Lots of love,
Tessa ♥

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik vind Johnny ook een geweldige acteur (en een mooie man... haha)
    Maar mijn favoriet blijft Tom Hardy!

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh Johnny <3 Leuke blog. Ik volg je nu, kom je ook een kijkje nemen op mijn blog?
    Liefs

    www.blamethefireworks.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen