dinsdag, november 13, 2012

New in | Two finger cross ring and eyepencil

Hi guyss ♥
I while ago I ordered a ring and an eye pencil at nelly.com. Click for more if you want to see more pictures!



















I adore this ring! I wanted a two finger cross ring for a while, but I never saw a perfect and  cheap one. But I got a 10 euro sale code from Nelly.com, cause I bought something in summer. So when I saw this ring for 6 euro (I guess it was 6 euro but I'm not sure), I bought it immediatelly!
What do you think about two finger rings? My mum finds this ring a bit gothic because of the cross, but I think it's lovely!

And I also got this brow and eye liner thingy.

I got 10 euro and I only spend 6, so I had 4 euro left. And this one was like 3 euro (I'm not sure how much it was either haha). And I don't know why I bought this, I have a lot of eyepencils but there was nothing cheaper than 4 that I liked, except from this! I haven't test it yet, so I hope it's a good one! And I think it's pretty cool that you can use it as a brow pencil too, but since I don't have very dark eyebrows, I don't think I'm going to use it for that haha.

Do you like my new ring and brow/eyepencil?

Big kisses,
Tessa ♥







3 opmerkingen:

  1. Superleuke ring! ik wil die ring ook al heel lang hebben, & je hebt een leuke blog!
    vind je het leuk om elkaar te volgen? dit is mijn blog: http://my-lifestylediary.blogspot.nl xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen