maandag, november 26, 2012

Found something old

Hi guys!
Last week I found some old things about myself in a box with pictures from when I was a little girl.
 
Click for more if you want to see what I found!


 At first, I found a lot of pictures! I think I was a cute baby haha.































And I love this very cute picture with my sisters (Josien - Tessa - Liset):





























I also found a bunch of birthday carts, most from people I don't even know haha.






























And I found these 'hats' a friend of my mother used to make for our birthday parties:






























I also found some papers and other stuff with information about my birth (sorry but they're in Dutch)!

































And at least, I found this really cute 'card' I made for my dad's birthday (I guess).





























I hope you enjoyed this post! And ask your parents if they also have something like this, cause I really liked to see/read all this stuff!

Lots of love,
Tessa ♥










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten